This site uses cookies. Find out more in our privacy policy.

Report an obstruction

Crown Estate Scotland and Marine Scotland are responsible for approving and licensing moorings and other Marine installations around the Scottish coast. If you encounter an unlicensed obstruction, you can help to get it removed by reporting its location and other details by email to WHAM secretary.

Or complete the form below: