This site uses cookies. Find out more in our privacy policy.


Transfer of Crown Estate Scotland assets

It is now possible for certain bodies such as a local authority, a Scottish harbour authority or a community organisation to request transfer of Crown Estate assets.

Marine Scotland are hosting a website for potential applicants to apply for transfer/delegation.

Any enquiries can be directed to the dedicated mailbox -

view all news